Monday, August 11, 2008

Jayme came home last Friday and has been doing well here. Her incision is healing nicely and yesterday she even felt well enough to come to church with us. The social workers at the hospital are working on getting her WI Medicaid backdated to Aug 1 when she got here. It is driving me crazy not to know what is going on or to be able to take care of it myself, but they have assured me that there is nothing else I can do. It will for sure kick in Sep 1 so I am just waiting to hear back on when I can start scheduling appointments for her. She needs to go to a dentist before she can get on the list and we also need to find her a primary care physician to oversee everything. Once that happens, we should be able to move forward with all the testing for a transplant.

No comments: